What's In Your Backyard?
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The What's In Your Backyard contest is being run by Beautiful Destinations Ltd.
- Employees of Beautiful Destinations Ltd or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry is accepted once participants have
- Commented on the Youtube video released on August 23rd, 2020 on the Beautiful Destinations Youtube channel.
- Subscribed to the Beautiful Destinations Youtube channel.
- Submitted a 2-3 minute video for the Beautiful Destinations team to review.
- Closing date for entry will be September 30th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
- Each participant must comment on the latest Beautiful Destinations Youtube video that was posted Sunday August 23rd, 2020
- Additionally they must be a subscriber to the Beautiful Destinations Youtube channel
- By entering the competition, each entrant confirms that they are available and eligible to travel to the chosen location during dates agreed upon with Beautiful Destinations and the winner of the contest.
- Failure to comply with these rules will result in the entry being void.
- Beautiful Destinations Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Beautiful Destinations Ltd.
- Beautiful Destinations Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- There will be one (1) winner chosen by Beautiful Destinations. The winner will be selected by October 4th, 2020 and announced on @BeautifulDestinations Instagram channel and on the Beautiful Destinations Youtube channel. Any potential winner will be notified on Youtube. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within three (3) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; and/or (iii) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the sweepstakes, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the sweepstakes.
- Beautiful Destinations Ltd will notify the winner when the prize can be collected.
- Beautiful Destinations Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, each entrant understands that they may be added to Beautiful Destinations' email newsletter list. They will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating the rights for Beautiful Destinations Ltd to announce them as a winner and feature the entrant on video and images on social channels (Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, TikTok).
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Beautiful Destinations Ltd and not to any other party.
- The winners will be responsible for investigating whether the prize is considered as taxable income in their own country.